Tuesday 5 June 2018

Life Captured ..... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,  today I have my latest layout for Scrap FX to share with you all....
"Life Captured"
Sharing another of my fav photo's with the tiger cubs in Thailand...

for my background of this layout I used the two new stencils... Japanese Garden Stencil and the Oriental Flower Stencil...


I used the Japanese Garden Stencil in full and then taped off most of the Oriental Flower Stencil and used it numerous times to create my background...
I used the Colourblast inks to add my colour to the background...
I used the Life Captured wordlet for my title, and painted it up with Twinkling H2O's .... love how they shimmer, and love the new pan sets now available!!!
I used the #surreal from the #surreal theme pack to add to my photo.


I added the new Nodding Buds Large to embellish my photo cluster along with a few flowers and stems...
I again painted this up using my Twinkling H2O's... just check out that shine...

Well, that's all from me today...

till next time happy creating
xC

1 comment: