Friday 18 May 2018

Adrenaline Rush..... for Scrap FX

Hi everybody, thanks for joining me here. Today I'd like to share my latest layout...
I was in a real "painty mood" when I was creating this layout... so I began with just a white cardstock and some paint... everything is a canvas right?? anyway a bit of abstract design and bam! one unique background for my layout... I tried to convey the rush of speed I feel riding, especially on my Harley with an open faced helmet... nothing compares to that adrenaline rush... hence the title lol...
I painted the title "Adrenaline Rush" to match the background colours.... gave it a bit of an ombre look... love this new title and just perfect for my riding photos...
I added the new cranks chippies.... these are nice detailed cogs and come in several different sizes for all your "coggish" is that a real word? needs... these are from the cranks small pack...
Here's a last look at the whole page...
that's all from me today...  thanks for visiting...
till next time
Happy Creating 


No comments:

Post a Comment