Friday 29 June 2018

Alcohol Ink Painting on Yupo

Hi everyone, I'm back with you today to share my latest piece for Art and Soul Studio, an alcohol ink painting on Yupo which I have called "Autumn Stream"


I have been wanting to play with alcohol inks on Yupo paper for a while now... Yupo paper is plastic paper and is great for not only alcohol inks but also for watercolours and professional printing too...
It was fabulous to paint on with the alcohol inks and if you have the opportunity I would definitely say have a go at it... you can't ruin it using alcohol inks... cause you can just use Isopropyl alcohol and clean it all off and start again!!!  Fabulous for experimenting on...

I have made a time lapse video of my process for you all... so grab a cuppa and enjoy...


here's a couple of close ups...


Product List:

Copic Pen E39 Leather
Copic Pen Y38 Honey
Alcohol Ink Blending Solution


hope you enjoyed seeing my process,
till next time
Happy Creating,

xC


No comments:

Post a Comment