Friday 6 February 2015

Charms of Italy

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you all a layout I created for Scrap FX "Charms of Italy"


 This photo is at Juliet's house in Verona.... and I am mailing my letter to Juliet... such a fun memory captured...

I painted the new "Charms of Italy" title with a very thin coat of the Prima platinum crackle texture paste... I applied it very thin so that I had the colour and sheen but it wouldn't crackle...

 I used the new Travel Stencil with some distress ink to create a page border and as accents on the page... I created some texture using the platinum crackle texture paste through the Petal Pattern Stencil...  doesn't the paste look fabulous through the stencil... and because Scrap FX stencils have that extra thickness there is enough crackle paste to work and crack wonderfully...


 a couple more close ups of the stencilled border.... subtle but I think effective...

Scrap FX products used:

I hope you enjoyed this project

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment