Thursday 5 February 2015

Bright Spark

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
It's my turn today over on the Scrap FX blog, and I'd like to share with you all a canvas I created "Bright Spark"


 I love this quote from Walt Disney.... "if you can dream it, you can do it".... a bit of a mantra for me this year... 


I used the newly released Travel Stencil.... as I wanted to show that it's not just for travel... it has so many uses, for my canvas I used the words, play and discover with modelling paste and coloured them with a Stampers big brush pen...
I coloured the "Bright Spark" wordlet with Wink of Stella and Wink of Luna pens... I have only recently started playing with these, but love how they cover the chipboard and give great shine and sheen...


I used the dual stencil technique with the Petal Pattern Stencil and Circle Stencil to create some texture on the background of the canvas...if you don't know the technique here's a link to a tutorial I did.... 
Next up I coloured it all up with Gelatos... and gave it a coat of gel medium, this helps seal the gelatos from any moisture or spills ...


I used the 'love' light bulb from the Light Bulbs Pack, along with the Cogs Light Bulb .... and the Industrial Globes...  I coloured these up in the same way as the title...



Scrap FX products used:
Petal Pattern Stencil
Bright Spark
Light Bulbs Pack
Cogs Light Bulb
Industrial Globes

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment