Thursday 8 January 2015

Create

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share a plaque I created for Scrap FX "Create"

 I have had the Supersized Alphaletters for a while now and have been wanting to make a wall plaque  and I finally found the time to get to it... these letters are approx. 24cm tall...  I painted up a wooden panel with the Prima chalkboard paint, it gave great coverage and there was no need to gesso the raw wood first which was a great bonus...

 I chopped up the "Artwork" title and coloured it up with some Inka Gold...

I decorated up the letters with the Harlequin stamp with embossing powder and then sprayed them up with Lindy's sprays, then used the Scribble Script Stencil and some Viva modelling paste over the top...

 I again painted up the "Drawing and Sketches" with Inka Gold... Scrap FX has so many fabulous titles for all topics... I love these creative themed wordlets...

and one last pic of the last title used " Imagine"... again coloured with the Inka Gold... 

Products used:
Supersized Alphaletters Classic c
Supersized Alphaletters Classic r
Supersized Alphaletters Classic e
Supersized Alphaletters Classic a
Supersized Alphaletters Classic t
Artwork
Harlequin stamp 
Scribble Script Stencil
Drawing and Sketches
Imagine
Flourish 01 Curl large

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment