Tuesday 13 January 2015

Cherish

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...and welcome to my first post for the new year for D-lish Scraps .... Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created .... "Cherish"

To create this layout I began by using the packaging from a 12" Prima stencil.... Prima always has such pretty packaging it is a shame to just throw it away.... so I don't... and this stencil packaging makes a wonderful base to create on...

To create my background it seemed fitting to use some of the Prima media.... I used some  gold crackle texture paste, glass beads and mica flakes... before spraying and dripping some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays...

 Here you can see all the D-lish Scraps goodness that I used ... I had to include some of my favourite metal filigrees and mini metal flowers... My large rose came from the brown Trellis Roses pack... these trellis roses are just gorgeous... the smaller roses are from the Medium Roses packs...I used a couple of the little Forget-me-knots from the brown pack as well... Finally to finish off my cluster I used a couple of the gold Spiral Stamens... I know that Alz loves these spiral stamens and this is the first time I have used them and I have to say... I'm hooked, they are fabulous...

 
to finish off the layout, I used the Scrap FX 'cherish' title coloured up with some Wink of Luna metallic pens and a touch of Wink of Stella pens for a little glitz...Now remember if you don't see a Scrap FX product in the store, you can request for Amanda to get it for you... I also used a wordfetti saying, I love how there is always something that works for your layout on these wordfetti sheets.... and finally I stamped the edge of my layout with some stitching... 


I hope you enjoyed that, and I'll be back with more soon...
till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment