Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Good Day

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today for my second January post for D-lish Scraps, I'd like to share with you another layout .... "a good day"

the title says it all.... this was a good day... a little cold, but a good day... hubby and I had just finished the Grand Canyon Skywalk and we were exploring the Native American Village they have there at Eagle Point... 

I chose to use this flair button as my title, it just suited the photo so well...  it is from the "sweetly scripted kraft" set... I love this flair set, just full of great words...
Around my flair I wrapped a small amount of the blue/natural cotton twine and added a bitty bloom to the cluster... I layered some coloured tulle under the photo edge and added a Journal it's Library Card...

Here is a close up of the coloured tulle, and you can see how I stretched the edge of to make it appear torn.... I also added one of those fabulous Freckled Fawn paper clip arrow... I love these they just look fabulous and come in such awesome colours....

I used the Scrap FX nautilus shell (large) and painted it up with some magicals (Lindy's Stamp Gang)... isn't it a fabulous chipboard piece, I love it... 
And I have tucked another of the Journal it's Library Cards under the photo...

One final pic with a bit more of the coloured tulle, the blue/natural cotton twine and a couple of the bitty blooms to finish off the layout...

I'll be back again tomorrow for my final January post for D-lish Scraps... 

so till then

Happy Creating 
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment