Monday 6 August 2018

You are Pawesome for Scrap FX

Hi peeps, today I have my latest layout for Scrap FX to share with you all....

For this layout I have a gorgeous pic of the beautiful Iris... 
She is my friends furbaby, isn't she a fabulous looking dog...

For this layout I grabbed out a previously created gel printed page, the colours were just perfect to set off the photo...

I thought this new title was perfect for this gorgeous photo... I love this title so much...

look at this adorable little paw print in the middle of that title.... way too cute...
I added some flowers and tags and diecuts to accentuate the photo further...

I used five of the hashtag words from the #dogs pack... this is such a fabulous pack, I love it... so versatile.. such cute little #words...

One last look at the total layout and the beautiful Iris...

that's all from me for today
till next time 
Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment