Monday 20 August 2018

Doggone Cute..... for Scrap FX

Hi Scrap FX fans, today I have my latest layout to share with you all....
This layout is of a pic of my gorgeous crazy boy Kanishka.... check out that totally loveable goofy face, and yes that's his tongue hanging out... it's always hanging out somewhere, lol...
This new title was so totally perfect for this pic of Kanishka...  love this title... perfect for those adorable photos of your furbabies...
I used the new Scratchings & Scribble Stamp on my background.... this is a two stamp set... a positive and negative... an awesome set... this is the negative...
and here is the positive of that Scratchings & Scribble Stamp ..... I think this set is a new must have in your stash, very versatile...
I added the Heart Set Stamps to my background and then sketchy outlined them for emphasis...
I also added the Harlequin Stamp to create greater depth in the background ... this is one of those stamps that is in my must have box... always useful for any occasion... love it!!
Finally, I finished off the layout with a hashtag statement from the #dogs pack, totally fabulous for my photo... The hashtag packs, and there are heaps of them now covering a huge range of occasions/sentiments, are a must have for me... they are so fabulous and so versatile and often the finishing touch I need...
A final look at the completed layout and my gorgeous boy...
thanks for joining me here today
till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment