Thursday 5 July 2018

Well hello there..... for Scrap FX

Hi peeps, today I have my latest layout for Scrap FX to share with you all....
another of my fave photos playing with the tiger cubs.... so much fun...


the new title Well hello there worked really well for this layout... I painted it up with some Vivid Ultra Metallics paint to make it shimmer...

I used the Harlequin Stamp to add to my Gel Press printed background...

I added the new Frilly Frame to enhance the photo... again painted up withVivid Ultra Metallics paint, it's so wonderful on Scrap FX chipboard...

I used the new Wild Heart stencil to put wings about the photo...
 

I also used the Hexagonal Pattern Stencil to enhance the background...
 
One final look at the whole layout...


Scrap FX products used:

thanks for joining me here today till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment