Thursday 19 July 2018

Love you and Family layouts for Scrap FX

Hi peeps, thanks for joining me here, today I have my latest couple of layouts for Scrap FX to share with you all; love you and family... 
First up "love you"

l love this new title "love you" so versatile, I can see me using it a lot...
I used a few different stencils in different ways to create my background...
I blended ink through the Ripples Stencil first and then added some crackle paste through the Random Dots Stencil...
then I used the heart as a mask from the new Wild Heart Stencil... 
I added one of the Mini Heart Strings (you get 3 different ones in a pack) 
 I cut the new Heartstrings Frame into two to edge my photo
the whole layout again


Next up is "family"
A beautiful pic of my two boys...
I used the new "family branch" title. such a cute title with it's little birdie family and love heart...
I used the new Crazy Circles stamp to create extra depth to my gel printed background...
I also added some paste through the Scribble Script Stencil for extra texture...
I cut the new Netting Chippie and added the pieces to embellish my photo...

One last look at the layout

that's all from me for today..

till next time
Happy Creating

xC
/



No comments:

Post a Comment