Thursday 16 November 2017

Kanishka and Wanderlust.... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share my latest creations for Scrap FX with you all... 
First up I have a layout "Kanishka"

 I love this photo of Kanishka when he was only 3 weeks old... it already shows his cheeky attitude, look at him sticking his tongue out...

 I used the new Beaded Strings on either side of my photo...  love these for all types of layouts... 

 I also added the Love Paw from the Love Paw and Heart Set...

 For my title I used the Paris Alphabet Upper Case and Paris Alphabet Lower Case...

 I used the Doodled Star Stamp in the background , such a pretty stamp....

As a finishing touch I added the #furbaby from the #pets set...

Next up I have another layout.... Wanderlust
This is a pic of Bill and I at the Grand Canyon... just before we went on the skywalk... 

 I used the Mercator Flourish at the edge of my photo...

 I used the Felicity Stencil on the background...

 along with the Figure of a Man Stencil...

 I added the Mistletoe chipboard for extra detail...

 I used the Harlequin stamp on my background...

along with the Circles and Lines Stamp...

I finished off the layout with the Wanderlust Arrow, for my title...

till next time 
Happy Creating 

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment