Saturday 4 November 2017

Friends and wishes Do Come True..... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share my latest layout for Scrap FX using their latest releases...
 
 this was another amazing moment from my Thailand trip... getting the opportunity to feed a baby tiger like this was amazing!!! 

   
 I used the new Fancy Feathers Stamp with some Vivid paint to stamp in a couple of spots on the edges of the layout.. and I also used the Dramatic Dancer Stencil to create a few sketchy line details... 

 
 I add the Lotus Flourish D painted up with Vivid to the edge of my photo...

 
I used the Cool Circles Stencil to add extra dimension to my background...

   
I painted the title with Vivid paint... love the shine these give to chipboard...

   
 I used one of the Curly Arrows to finish of the layout... 

 

 Next up I have a quick art journal spread.... "Friends"  
 I made a little step by step of the process...

   
 First, apply distress oxide inks, then rub over with a baby wipe...

   
 next apply a layer of gesso....

   
 using the House & Home Stamp with distress ink stamp all over the gesso...

   
 using the Party Girl Stencil inserts and more distress oxide inks, apply the first set of girls...

   
 using a different distress oxide colour I applied the Modern Girl Stencil...

   
final step was to write in the quote... 

 hope you enjoyed these projects, 
 till next time 
  xC  

No comments:

Post a Comment