Monday 18 September 2017

Gentlemen and Mermaids.... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my latest projects for Scrap FX, a Gentlemen Journal Page Spread and a Mermaid Mixed Media Canvas, using some of this months new releases...
I had loads of fun creating this double page journal spread... 

close ups.... I used the new John and Harry stencil in the large size ( they also come in a smaller size)... over my colourful background created with lots of Scrap FX stamps and stencils...

Here you can see the Scribble Script Stencil and Filmstrip stamp over the top of the Chicken Wire stamp, and 
the new Apartments stamp, and

I also used the Chicken Wire stamp around the page spread...

I again used the Grungy Brickwork stamp around the background of the journal page spread and edged the bottom of the spread using Notebook Edge Stamp...

A couple more close ups...

One last look at the full journal spread...

Next up I have a mixed media Mermaid canvas to share full of loads of colour and texture...
I asked Jill if she would make me a larger version of the Mermaid corner so that I could create this piece... and she is gorgeous in this larger size... not that she isn't totally fabulous in the original size too.... 
I used the Angel Fish Stencil to create the fish on the canvas... it's a super cool stencil...
I used the Free Spirit Phrase on the canvas.... love this phrase...
I added the new Surf Waves to the canvas for added details...
a close up of the large Mermaid corner....  isn't she fabulous!!

One last look at the full canvas sitting on my easel at home...

till next time
thanks for joining me
Happy Creating

xC




No comments:

Post a Comment