Wednesday 30 September 2015

Dream in Colour

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today for my very last post for D-lish Scraps... it has been an fabulous year sharing my creations with you all...
for my last share I have created a canvas "Dream in Colour" 

I love creating mixed media canvas' like this...

 I used some of the Bronze Metal Daisies to decorate this canvas...  I painted them up with some Silks acrylic glaze...

 I placed a flair button onto a metal filigree doily(which I again painted with Silks)...


I used the Scrap FX words of wisdom stencil for even more texture... I really love this stencil...
and finally, I used some coloured wire and mini heart sequins...

Well I guess that's it from me... thank you Amanda for having me on such a wonderful team, I have loved my time with D-lish...

happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment