Monday 5 October 2015

Fabulous

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX ...
first up I have a layout that I created using some of the latest releases..."fabulous"
 this is one of the pics from my recent Thailand holiday.... I had the most amazing trip and some unbelievable experiences... this pic was from one of my many visits to Tiger Kingdom....

 I used the midi title "fabulous".... it summed up the experience perfectly...

to create the background texture I used the new botanical stencil...  this is a fabulous large stencil and created the perfect base for my photo to sit on...

 the botanical stencil, creates fabulous texture...

a couple of close up pics of my background...


Scrap FX products used:


Next up I'd like to share a little canvas I created with the single damask stencil...
 this fabulous stencil comes with both the positive and negative pieces...

I used the negative  on the corners of the canvas....


one last pic.... of the canvas...

Scrap FX products used:


till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment