Friday 4 September 2015

Just Be

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just wanting to share my latest work for Scrap FX... 
I'd like to share a layout that I created using some of these fabulous new releases..."Just Be" 

there were some great new releases this month, and I had fun creating this layout using some of them, along with creating in my favourite colour...


 first up I started playing with the new family faces stamp ..... I must admit when I first saw this stamp  I thought it was cute, but also thought there was no way I would use it much if at all.... well surprise surprise, once I started playing with it... I love it, from now on it will be right up there with my other favourite background stamps... check out how cool it looks...


 next up I started with the letter and number ring stamps, these are two separate stamps in the one set... and these I fell in love with immediately... I knew I would love using them and of course they don't disappoint... they stamp beautifully... I feel they will be a regular occurrence in my creations from now on...
Once I had finished playing with the stamps, I used the new Fireworks stencil.... this stencil is extremely versatile, it can be used as a whole, or just for the firework swirl or just for large dots... so many choices...

Finally I finished off the layout with some chipboard pieces... I used the "just be" feather title, and the soundwave from the headphones and sound wave pack...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment