Wednesday 29 July 2015

this moment

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog again today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "this moment" 

for this layout, I have used a pic of my mate Deb and I... we have so much in common... we had both bought (separately, with no consultation) the identical Harley Davidson jumpers and hats... so when we decided to do this photo shoot, we just had to wear them...lol...

I used loads of D-lish goodness on this layout... here you can see the Little Birdie Kraft Butterflies, PVC doily, washi tape, Little Birdie Vintaj micro florettes, sequins, and a bitty bloom and forget me knot... oops nearly forgot the coloured paper doily as well, which I painted with some gold paint...


I used some of the kraft shipping tags and stamped them up for decoration and to hide the tag I used for my journaling.... (I love hidden journaling)... I also used some cotton twine on the tags.... and I used a flair button for my title, I love using these and D-lish has so many to choose from... 

In this final cluster I have used a bitty bloom, Little Birdie Kraft flowers, LB - Mix Media - Burlap Mini Beaded Petites, Little Birdie Vintaj micro florettes, sequins, Pinwheel bloom... PVC doily, forget me knot, washi tape and hand dyed muslin... D-lish Scraps has so many products that coordinate so easily, they make creating clusters a breeze...


till next time

don't forget the birthday challenges in the Scrap Suite
xC


















No comments:

Post a Comment