Tuesday 28 July 2015

Happy Memories

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "Happy Memories"
 love this pic... it was taken outside of Disney's California Park....  the giant letters that spell out California are normally blue, but on this occasion as it was in October they were coloured to look like Halloween candy corn.... I just couldn't resist a photo on the 'c'...

 I used some of the triangle washi tape from the recent D-lish Scraps 6th Birthday sweet celebration kit... along with the filmstrip washi tape... 

 Here I used some of the new gold punchinella, a flair button and some wordfetti...

 I used one of the Freckled Fawn mini arrows, along with the 'remember this' journal spot (that I had left over from the June JAP kit).... I also again used the triangle and filmstrip washi tapes and some more punchinella...

I used another left over journal spot from the June JAP kit... these kits are released on the 1st of the month, they are wonderfully coordinated and sell out very quickly,....  again more of the washi tapes and punchinella... and a journal tab from the birthday celebration kit...


Don't forget there is only a couple of days left to get your entries in for the inspiration board challenge...  but there is still plenty of time to join in the Birthday celebration challenges over in The Scrap Suite...

till next time
happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment