Monday 6 July 2015

Extraordinary Moments

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

I'm up on the Scrap FX blog today... and I must say that this months releases are amazing.... loved them all, fabulous stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces.... too many to choose from... didn't know where to start...
Now I'd like to share a layout that I created using some of these fabulous new releases..."Extraordinary Moments"
Visiting the Ta Prohm temple at Angkor while I was in Cambodia was one of my all time life highlights...  This was a must see for me, every since I first saw the temple in the Tomb Raider movie... and let me just saw it did not disappoint... with so much of it swallowed up by the giant trees... simply amazing to see... 


 I used the new title Extraordinary Moments, most fitting to describe my time at Ta Prohm...

 I loved these new Chevron Banner Words.... there are three in the pack all different, a great addition to highlight your layouts...

 I used the Number Panel Stamp to create some background texture... now I will confess, when I saw it was a rectangular stamp, I wasn't as enthusiastic as I was initially... but after playing with it, it is a new favourite... I loved what I was able to do with it..... just awesome for backgrounds...

but I think I have to say that the favourite of this release has to be the Words of Wisdom Stencil... 
it is just fantastic.... fabulous little lettering, with some really great sayings...
totally love it...

for this layout I highlighted selected words using some Inka Gold.... 

that's it from me for today.... but make sure you come back soon as my second Scrap FX post shows even more of these fabulous releases this month...

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment