Thursday 10 July 2014

Walking Wounded

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new Scrap FX releases  "Walking Wounded"

This is my poor furbaby Cleopatra, she recently broke three toes and had to be confined to staying indoors for eight very long weeks while they healed.

 I loved the new title Walking Wounded, so appropriate for Cleopatra during her confinement. On the background in the corners I used the Scribble Circle Stamp and I used the one of the Heartbeat Borders along the bottom of the page.

 Scrap FX's release this month also included A4 transparency sheets, and here I have used the broken arm from the Medical Transparency and cut off the fingers to make it look more like Cleopatra's paw...
A raised stamped image using the Chevron Spot Stamp was used to cluster with the transparency image.

 To create some background texture I used the Circle Weave Stencil, and at the top of the page the other Heartbeat Borders (there are two in the pack)

Here I used another of the images from the Medical Transparency, there is so much on these A4 sheets.

Well, Cleopatra is finally free from the bandages and confinement and her toes have healed and she is very happy to be allowed to play out in the garden once again.

Scrap FX products used to create this layout:
Walking Wounded
Medical Transparency
Heartbeat Borders
Circle Weave Stencil
Chevron Spot Stamp
Scribble Circle Stamp

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment