Wednesday 9 July 2014

New Scrap FX....

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new releases  "My Car" 
I had a couple of pics of my car which were perfect for this latest theme release from Scrap FX...

I used the new Gear Stamps (which I cut into individual stamps for more variation of use) on my background, these are a great set of four gears.  I cut out the 1st from the My 1st Car to create my title, and used the Spark Plugs chippies to create a corner.  I also used the Arrows Stencil, large with some modelling paste to create a textured arrow.

I loved the new Tyre Track Stencil, it created such great texture and I am sure I will get loads of use from it... The speedo and key are from the Driver Kit...

Here I used the My Car from the Car Transparency sheet, a great A4 printed transparency with all things automotive.....in the corner I used the the rest of the Spark Plugs pack.

The traffic light is another of the images on the Car Transparency

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment