Sunday 6 April 2014

More Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
I have another layout I have created for Scrap FX  to share with you "Central Park

As soon as I saw the newly released Central Park wordlet, I knew I had the perfect photo to use with it.... When Bill and I were in New York we took a horse drawn carriage ride in the famous Central Park, such a wonderful memory.

When I saw this months new products I immediately fell in love with the Marrakech Stencil, and have used it to border my layout, and for the fab Central Park title I created leafy texture  on the tree using some modelling paste and chalk inks. I used the great Itty Bitty Bets Serif letters for the rest of my title.  

Behind my photo layering I used the new Damask Stencil, this is a fabulous new flourish shape with great detail...

I used the Moroccan Tile Stamp to decorate the extra large Prima tag behind my photo, along with some of the Prima Cartographer ATC cards.

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment