Thursday 3 April 2014

New Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
it's my turn again over on the Scrap FX blog and I have a layout I created  to share with you
"a Memorable day
I absolutely loved creating with the new Marrakech stencil ...

I loved the new "a Memorable day" title and really loved how I could curve it a little instead of leaving it in it's original straight line form... and check out that gorgeous texture from the Marrakech stencil...

A close up of the new Diamond Flourish Stamp.... Scrap FX foam stamps are so great to use, they stamp so well with all types of ink, here I've used archival ink...

A close up of all the gorgeous texture created with the  Marrakech stencil, modelling paste and Lindys Stamp Gang sprays...

Scrap FX Products used:

till next time 
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment