Monday 30 January 2012

CHA Day 1 of the Show Floor...

Wow, crazy busy, and feeling really tired already.... Have caught up with so many people, it's fantastic... you just don't realize how many people you get to know well after 9 years....

It was great to catch up with Adam from Prima, he always makes me laugh... I have caught up with Sharon from Prima as well, (you all remember Sharon who came a taught for us last year)..... then I went over to Graphic 45 and caught up with Denise, Charee and Aimee.... Next off to My Minds Eye to catch up with Sean... And Bill they all asked where you were!!!

Shows been good so far... only a couple of hours left for the first day...Some great new products.... off to Ranger next I think.... better get back to it...

Till next time

xC
Anna teaching class last night!!

Anna teaching Prima class
More pics later....

No comments:

Post a Comment