Sunday 17 February 2019

Dream Machine and Dragon Journal.... for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I have a couple of recent projects I created for Scrap FX to share with you all... first up I have a scrapbook layout I titled "Dream Machine"
This is a pic of my favourite bike (yes I do have more than one bike, hence the favourite)… I love the pic showing off all the gorgeous lines and character of my bike... it really is my Dream Machine.... I had wanted this style of bike from the day I started riding, but this model was very rarely available in Australia... So when hubby discovered that there was one bike of this model in our local Harley store, the only one that had been available in years we just had to get it.... I fell in love the minute I rode it... it really is my Dream Machine...
This new title says it all.... I couldn't have had a better title if I had designed it myself.... love it!! perfect for a layout of my fav bike, my Dream Machine...
This awesome Steampunk Motorbike is the perfect embellishment for my layout... Isn't it totally fabulous... I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it...
To add to my photo cluster I cut pieces of the BBQ Mesh, love using it as a page filler....
I used the smaller piece from the Chain & Clip pack (there are two in the pack) to embellish my photo... it is just like the chain that is on my biker wallet.... Have I mentioned how much I loved these new Scrap FX designs...lol..
A final look at the whole layout...
Scrap FX products used:
My next piece is an Art Journal cover which I have nicknamed "Dragon Journal".
this one was lots of fun to create... and will get plenty of use...
I began with the Intersections Stencil and applied modelling paste through the stencil to the entire front and back covers...
Some close ups of the stencilled covers...

I added the amazing Steampunk Dragon to the cover.... isn't it a fabulous piece... I love how the body cogs piece is separate from the Dragon and as such allows for easy painting and colouring of both the dragon and his cogs cover, not to mention the sensational 3D this gives the piece...
to finish off the cover I added some pieces of Chicken Wire, some cotton, gauze and a few art stones...
One final look at the whole cover... 
Scrap FX products used:
Chicken Wire
I hope you found some inspiration here today,
till next time,
happy creating,
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment