Wednesday 18 April 2018

You are Awesome & Birdie Mixed Media Tags for Scrap FX

Hi Scrap FX fans,
thanks for joining me here. Today I have my latest layout... "You are awesome"
This is my cute 4 year old niece, Chelsea, she is such a character... I used Deco Art Fluid Media Paints for my background along with Zip Stamp...

I used the new Wire and Ribbon frame over the photo...

I added the new Boho Arrow Border to embellish the layout

For my title I use the "You are Awesome" wordlet...

For my background I used the Circular Shawl Stencil...

I used the Letter Collage C to embellish the page... and a 2018 from the 2018 year pack...

Next up, I have a couple of mixed media tags...
I decided to have a little play around with some of the new stamps and stencils ... and these birdy tags are the results...  here are some close ups...

















And I also have a little process video for you.... enjoy

Here's what I used to create these tags:

thanks for joining me today, hope you found some inspiration...

till next time,
Happy Creating,
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment