Friday 5 May 2017

Mother

Hi all, today I'd like to share with you a layout I created using some of the latest Scrap FX releases...
"Mother"
I began with a mono-tonal background I created on my Gel Press... 

 the new She stamp made a great addition to my background ...


 I added the new Denise stencil, love this stencil...  I added her with coloured modelling paste to match my background and flipped the stencil to add her a second time.... to complete a very soft mono-tonal background.

 I added the large Scribble heart this is still one of my favourite pieces.

To finish off my layout, I used this fabulous new  Mother title... no truer words.... "all love begins and ends there"


Scrap FX products used:
Scribble heart
Denise stencil
She stamp
Mother

till next time
Happy Creating
xC





No comments:

Post a Comment