Thursday 18 February 2016

create with Passion

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me...
Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX... 
an album cover that I created
"create with Passion"

I began this cover with a coat of Prima white crackle paste... once dry, I coated the cover with black gesso, before adding colour...
I painted the large and small steampunk horses with white gesso...

 these horses come in two pieces...

I embossed the cog section of the horses with a shabby embossing powder...

I used the create with passion stencil with some modelling paste...

 to finish off the cover, I added some gauze and microbeads...

 another close up of my crackled and coloured background...

one last pic of the completed cover...

Scrap FX products:
Steampunk Horse large
Steampunk Horse small
create with passion stencil

till next time
happy creating
xC



No comments:

Post a Comment