Monday 8 February 2016

Adore and Love (hearts) You for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Just wanting to share some of my latest work for Scrap FX... 
a layout that I created "Adore"

 I love this pic of Kanishka.... the cheeky bugger had just pulled out one of our new bare rooted fruit trees and ran off with it!! unfortunately the tree did not survive....

for my background I started with the new gum leave stencil as the base for my texture and colour...

I used the new Native Flora Frame around my photo...  and some chicken wire...

some more  chicken wire and the love this from the Word Set A Today...

I also added a strip from the Filmstrip transparency.....

and I included one of the "adore" words from the Adore words pack....


Scrap FX products used:


Next up another layout using more of the new releases..."you"


a couple of pics of Bill and I ... we often get our pics taken at those old time photo booths (usually when we are on holidays)...

 I used the new Gum Tree Stamp on the background...

 I added the new Wheat Field chippy on the edge of my photo along with plenty of flowers and beads...

 I also added some texture paste through the Scribble Script Stencil...

Finally I used love (hearts) you for my title...

Scrap FX used:
love (hearts) you
 Scribble Script Stencil
Wheat Field
Gum Tree Stamp

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment