Friday 29 May 2015

The Good Life

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

it's my turn over on the D-lish Scraps blog again today, and I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "the Good life"

 this layout is a pic I took in Hoi An, Vietnam, I love the peaceful serenity of the ducks slowly moving along the river...  to create the layout I once again began with a stamped background, before adding loads of D-lish goodness...

 I used the woodgrain washi tape, glass cabochons, Freckled Fawn short arrow clip, Little Birdie kraft expressions flowers, Little Birdie Vintaj flowers - symphony
More gorgeous flowers, Little Birdie, Vintaj Micro paper florettes, Bitty Blooms, Little Birdie, mIxed media burlap mini beaded petites.... and a flair button from the sweetly scripted kraft set....

 even more of the gorgeous flowers from the Little Birdie Vintaj Symphony pack and a Sequin Bow...
one last close up....

how is everyone going getting the cybercrop challenges done?, still plenty of time to play along...

till next time,
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment