Thursday 7 May 2015

Kanishka

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX...

"Kanishka"
 so here he is at 8 1/2 weeks or age... isn't he just so gorgeous... a total distraction...


 I used the new heart strings coloured up with Tinby Melts...  aren't these just the cutest... 

 I used the Itty Bitty Bets "Typewriter" alphas for his name.... I love the Itty Bitty Bets alphas they are already black.... need no painting... so quick and easy to use.... 


 I used the circular shawl stencil with some Viva modelling paste to give texture over my stamped background.... love the shapes from this stencil...


One last close up.... isn't he just too cute.... love his colouring... he's so cheeky now...
I see a long road of training ahead...

Scrap FX products used: 
Also used in creating this layout:
Carabelle Studios Stamps
Tinby Melts


till next time
happy creating
xC 

No comments:

Post a Comment