Wednesday 8 October 2014

New Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today is my turn over on the Scrap FX blog and I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the new releases "Forever Friends"

I love this photo taken on retreat... a wonderful moment captured....
This months releases from Scrap FX included lots of background stamps along with releases for Halloween and sports.... 

One of the great Halloween releases was an A4 printed Halloween Transparency, which has an A4 page frame along with spooky words and images....
I cut out the frame, and cut the corners to create two "L" shaped pieces, and used these to frame up my photo....

For my background, I used the new Woodgrain Stamp, and stamp with different green inks..

For my title I used the Forever Friends wordlet and sprayed it green, then I used the new Diagonal Stamp over the top with a dye ink(archival ink) doesn't it look fantastic... Such a great look and so easy to achieve...

I used the new Hash Stencil to create background detail and texture... I used some modelling paste to create texture, and embossing powder and watercolour pencil to create detail...


Scrap FX products used:


till next time
happy creating
xC








No comments:

Post a Comment