Friday 29 August 2014

Scrapbookit

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.

It is my turn over on the Scrapbookit Blog again today and I have one last project to share with you this month... "Love this child"

 I again used paper Jo sent in my kit from the Pebbles 12x12" paper pad...


 The papers are very bright and patterned, and my photo got a little lost when I laid it on the paper.... So I white washed the paper with gesso to tone it down a little... and then sprayed it up to match my niece's coat... 


 I used Scrap FX chipboard for my journalling title Love scribble heart (I used the love word only) and Wild Child(in which I cut off the wild)...and coloured these up with water colour pencils...


I used the Scrap FX Daisy Flowers stencil to create the daisies on the layout to coordinate with my photo... and used buttons to create their centres...

finally, I also used the Scrap FX Chevron Spot Stamps to finish off my layout.

So my layout very loosely follows the current challenge (at a stretch, lol)... the current challenge is a Tic Tac Toe challenge... all you need to do is choose a row and incorporate those elements in your project...

so my layout very loosely follows the first column.... Teal-Journalling-Flowers...
My paper has teal print on it, I used a journalling title and stenciled my flowers...

It's your last chance to get your entry in to be in the running for a massive prize pack from Jo, so don't dilly dally, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations....

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

Scrap FX product used:
Chevron Spot Stamps
Daisy Flowers stencil
Love scribble heart
Wild Child


No comments:

Post a Comment