Thursday 7 August 2014

Fill my Heart

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created with some of the latest releases from Scrap FX  "Fill my Heart"
 This is one of favourite pics of Bill, and as corny as it may be, he does fill my heart....  I used the new Jigsaw Heart Large for this layout, isn't it a great piece, it's approx 20cm, it also comes in a smaller size that is only 9.5cm...

the background was created with the Crosswords Stencil and modelling paste... and I used a stabillo all pencil to create shading and make the background pop....

 Scrap FX make so many fun alphabets, here I used; Graffiti Alphabet, Chisel large lower case, Itty Bitty Bets Groovy and Bag of letters mini....  I love mixing up lettering for my longer titles... 

I used the Heart Spangles Stamp and embossed onto the Jigsaw Heart Large.

To finish off my layout I used the Heart Monitor from last months releases, it just finished off this layout perfectly.....

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment