Thursday 12 June 2014

Happiness

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you another layout I created for Scrap FX "Happiness
I snapped this photo at the May 'A Scrappe Tiger' Retreat it's a pic of three of the major prize winners from the weekend...

 As soon as I had printed this pic, I couldn't wait to create a layout with it... so bright and fun...and depicting such Happiness.  I had loads of fun creating this background using loads of gesso and playing with some IZINKs, and wow I love the shine these little IZINKs give...  

 The new Happiness... wordlet was just perfect for this photo... I couldn't have come up with a better title if I tried...

Don't you just love these new Chevron Spots stamps... I stamped them up with distress ink and used a 1 1/2" circle punch to punch them out.... how fantastic is that, so quick and easy... 

In this pic you can see the texture I created on my background using part of the Urban stencil I love that stencil it's so versatile, so many different effects are possible from the one stencil... love it!
You can also see the new Hash border chippie... which I coloured up using the IZINKs...

In this last photo you can see another close up of texture from the Urban stencil, and a small portion of the Hash border that I cut off to layer behind the heart. The heart I coloured with Inka Gold and was die cut from the 1.8mm chipboard sheet A4... these sheets are great to have around and come in 12 x12" as well, they are fantastic for die cutting and the 12 x 12" also make a great base for mixed media layouts... I always have some sheets on hand, I love them...

Scrap FX products used in creating this layout:


till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment