Tuesday 17 July 2012

NZ Teaser


Hi everyone,

Adrienne has asked me to put up some sneak peaks of some of what we will be doing at the retreat over in NZ in September....

I love to teach techniques. I enjoy nothing more than showing someone how to get the most out of a product or recreate a particular style or look, there is nothing else like it. So with that in mind I plan on teaching you lots and lots of techniques over our weekend together. We will be playing with a large range of products, including Distress Inks, Alcohol Inks, Ferro, Inka Gold and Impasto just to name a few.

I also have a very special project to teach you all once we have mastered our techniques. We will be creating a mixed media canvas using goodies such as impasto, glimmermists and Altamatz, just to name a few.

So over the coming weeks I will be putting up teasers of the techniques and our mixed media canvas to hopefully get you all geared up for the weekend....



So stay tuned for more sneak peaks and I'll see you in September...

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment