Monday 23 March 2015

Sharing

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a couple of layouts I have designed recently.
First up is "Just Married" 



Ahhh... it seems like only yesterday Bill and I were starting out... where did all that time go...

I created my background using the Palm Frond Stencil from Scrap FX and plenty of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays... It's a gorgeous stencil isn't it...


I used the Just Married title from Scrap FX and spray and inked it up.

I used the same spray and ink treatment on the Chickenwire Heart (in which I cut out the chicken wire centre, I'll save that for another project).  I used a Prima frame, lace doily and tag along with Prima papers... I like using Prima papers for my mixed media layouts, they have a heavier weight and take the products so well, the perfect compliment for my Scrap FX stencils and chipboard....
Scrap FX products used:

Palm Frond Stencil 
Chickenwire Heart
Just Married 

The next layout; Dream, I designed for one of the lovely ladies who attended the Scrappe Tiger retreat back in May...



 I was showing her how she could create loads of  texture quickly and easily using Scrap FX  products....


 We used the Palm Frond Stencil to create a textured border for the layout, first with modelling paste, then sprays and inks...



The Dream title was coloured using a couple of colours of Inka Gold...

Some simple techniques to provide maximum impact, she loved the finished design....

Scrap FX products used: 
Palm Frond Stencil

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment