Wednesday 11 March 2015

Adorable and Carefree

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created for Scrap FX  "Adorable and Carefree"


I love this photo of my gorgeous niece, Hannah... and I had loads of fun playing with the background creating texture and watercolour effects...

A closeup of the stencilled background using the Alpha Stencil, I really love this stencil... and it works so well with children layouts.... I used modelling paste to create the texture and then Lindy's sprays to create the water colour effects... 
I used one of the new A words "Adorable" from those fabulous new word packs...

I used "Carefree" from the new C words pack.... I cannot rave enough about these new word packs... I love love love them.... 

 I used the new Ruler Stamp with some embossing powder... I can see myself using this stamp all the time... now I can create rulers in any colour to match any art piece I'm working on... awesome!   and check out more of that background texture and colour, so much fun to create...


another close up of the background and Ruler Stamp .. can't you just picture your projects with that ruler...

Scrap FX products used:
Ruler Stamp
C words

till next time
happy creating
xC 

No comments:

Post a Comment