Tuesday 20 November 2018

Moonlight Wolf ..... for Art and Soul Studio

Hi everyone, Cindy here to share with you my latest painting.... Moonlight Wolf


I had lots of fun playing with the Schmincke Acrylic inks.... I loved the vibrancy of their colour and I loved just how little I needed to use, they are extremely pigmented, and a joy to paint with...

Now as many of you know I have been laid up quite a bit over the last couple of months, but I am happy to say I am almost back to 100% and back to videoing my processes... so I have made you all a quick time lapse video of my painting... so grab a cuppa and enjoy...



Products used:

Schmincke Aero Color Finest Acrylic Inks:
28 205 Red Orange
28 306 Brilliant Red
28 300 Scarlet
28 202 Primary Yellow

Golden Fluid Acrylics:
Carbon Black
Paynes Grey
Titanium White

All products are available from Art and Soul Studio, if you can't find them in the online store give them a call, they have so much more available in store...


hope you enjoyed seeing my process,
till next time

Happy Creating,

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment