Saturday 3 February 2018

Sunset Journal Page .... for Art & Soul Studio

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be joining you all today for my latest project on this fabulous team at Art and Soul Studio.   Today I am sharing a Journal page I created while experimenting with the Marabu Art Crayons... this was the first time I have used these crayons, so it was a little trial and error and testing... but loads of fun...


I created a process video showing the effects of the crayons.... so grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy...


Products Used:
Marabu Art Crayon: Orange
Marabu Art Crayon: Cherry Red
Marabu Art Crayon: Caramel
Marabu Art Crayon: Raspberry
Marabu Art Crayon: White
Marabu Art Crayon: Gentian
Marabu Art Crayon: Sky-blue
Marabu Art Crayon: Black
X-Press It Mixed Media Journal A5
Stabilo All Pencil
Finnabair paint brush

thanks so much for joining me here today
till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment