Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tiger Kingdom for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today, I have my latest share for Scrap FX...
 Today is a layout of another photo from one of my many visits to Tiger Kingdom... I did come home with four full CD's of pics to scrap from Tiger Kingdom and those were just the photographers photo's, it doesn't include all the ones that Belinda and I took ourselves... I totally loved spending time with these amazing animals...

 I used the Tiger Silhouette on the layout... this is laser cut black cardstock and the detail is amazing...

 I used the Tiger Kingdom title, naturally...lol... and I painted it up with some Twinkling H2O's...

 I added the #pawesome from the #pets set.... again painted up with Twinkling H2O's.....

 I added a 2015 from the 2015 Year Pack...

I used the new Polygonic Stencil to texturise the background...


I finished the layout with the Rectangle Collage, which I cut in two...

Scrap FX products used:


till next time

Happy Creating

xC



No comments:

Post a Comment