Friday 6 May 2016

Good Times

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here...
Today I am sharing my latest work for Scrap FX...

"Good Times"

This is a series of pics of my niece Tilly, having loads of fun with the sprinkler and sand in her back yard....

I began by using the Flapper Girl stencil (the hair only) to apply my coloured modelling paste... and then I added some random stamping...

I used the new Organic Embellishment and covered it with white embossing powder...

I added a small Scribble Circle over the first photo that I had again coated with white embossing powder... I then cut down the mini title Let the Good Times Roll and again coated it with white embossing powder.... and finally I mounted it over the scribble circle...

I also used a strip from the Filmstrip transparency... 
I finished off the layout with some tags, doily, gauze, flowers, prills and butterflies...

one last look at the full layout...

Scrap FX products used:

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment