Sunday 23 March 2014

Scrapbookit Class

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today.
It's my turn today over on the Scrapbookit blog today and I'd like to share with you a layout that I created for a class at the Scrapbookit Retreat this weekend....

 For this layout we used any thick printed paper as our base, loads of gesso and some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays...

Loads of texture was created with gel medium and the fabulous Scrap FX chevron small stencil.  We also used a Doodad and Picture Perfect Memories from Scrap FX...

 We also had a play with the Scrap FX Seed Stem stamp and the Darkroom door French script stamp...


To finish off our layout we used some Kaisercraft roses, a gorgeous doily and some cotton thread.... Remember all these great products you can get from Jo over at Scrapbookit...

Well that's it from me today, thanks Jo for having me teach at your retreat... a great weekend
till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment