Friday 7 February 2014

PTT presents Your Daily Dose, Inspiring, Challenging and Creating

Hi everyone, so glad you can join me today, 

Today was my turn to share over on PTT presents Your Daily Dose, so here's my little bit of inspiration...


I wanted to get your creative mojo flowing and hopefully inspire you with a canvas I created using loads of Moonshadow mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang...


it's amazing how much wonderful colour variation you can get from using only one of these sprays...
here are some close ups...


I used loads of Prima flowers and embellishments to complete the canvas...


till next time
Happy Creating
xC


Want to follow the Party time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose Blog... then your can use the bloglovin' button here... Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment