Tuesday 24 December 2013

Some Scrap FX Santa Fun

Hi everyone, just sharing a last minute Christmas layout with you all.... I really wanted to use this fun Chrissy photo of me and my girlfriend with Santa....

I started with plain cardstock and created the background using embossing powders, gesso and paint... 

 I had fun with the Scrap FX Christmas Word Tree Stamp, doesn't it look great?!
I love how easy to use the Scrap FX stamps are and how affordable they are for the size of them... they stamp so well no matter what medium you use with them... just love them...

I just had to use the Scrap FX Sitting on Santas Knee.... just perfect for the photo...

 used some Petaloo flowers to finish the layout off...

Scrap FX Products used to create this layout:
 Sitting on Santas Knee Model: 2006261
Christmas Word Tree Stamp Model: 2013248

As the year draws to a close, I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy and Safe New Year.

Till next time
Happy Crafting
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment