Wednesday 28 August 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Well, I had forgotten how much time it takes when you are regularly teaching..... 

The last few months with only the one class a week was a nice slow pace that I was really getting used to....but now with the teaching gig at The Quilters Cafe, I am teaching Monday nights and Wednesdays all day on top of what I was already doing...WOW, it's really taking some adjusting to.... The hardest part is no longer being able to just sit and create at will, anytime the fancy takes me, and having to plan and schedule my creative time...
Despite all that, I am loving teaching so much again!!! Just love teaching, nothing compares to helping people and seeing the look of achievement on their faces....
So I don't have any work ready to share today but I have several pieces on the go that I will be sharing as soon as I have completed them... so until then, here's a series of three pieces "Analysis 1" made by Deb Layt that you can learn to make at The Quilters Cafe.... I just love the colours and textures...

"Analysis 1"




All for all of you papercrafter's out there, I hope you find the colours, form and shapes inspiring!!

till next time
happy creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment