Thursday 17 October 2013

Altered Fun

Hi everyone, thought you might like to see an altered project that I have been working on... a storage rack for my favourite edge punches


I had started with an old spice rack that had been given to me by a good friend
I added a coat of gesso (I did remove the bars, before getting gesso on them, just not before I started, lol)

I then added pieces of sheet music

next I added some dimension with the Random Dots stencil and then inked it up with distress ink

then I added a splash of colour with Lindys Stamp Gang spray


I painted the bars and reattached them and then sealed the rack, it is important to seal a project like this to protect it, as it will be used regularly

 then to finish it off added some decoration with Scrap FX and some flowers



I hope you liked the project

Scrap FX products used:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this project,
till next time
happy creating
xC


No comments:

Post a Comment