Thursday 9 August 2018

Cactus Sunset Alcohol Ink Painting

Hi everyone, I'm back with you today to share my latest piece for Art and Soul Studio, an alcohol ink painting on Yupo which I have called "Cactus Sunset"


I have been wanting to have another play with alcohol inks on Yupo paper since I had so much fun doing the Autumn Stream piece in June... For those that aren't aware Yupo paper is plastic paper and is great for not only alcohol inks but also for watercolours and professional printing too...
It was fabulous to paint on with the alcohol inks and if you have the opportunity I would definitely say have a go at it... you can't ruin it using alcohol inks... cause you can just use Isopropyl alcohol and clean it all off and start again!!! Even if remains stained it's still useable... As you will see in the video below, I begin with a previously experimented on piece of Yupo... 

I have made a time lapse video of my process for you all... so grab a cuppa and enjoy...




here's a couple of close ups...




Product List:

Alcohol Ink Blending Solution

hope you enjoyed seeing my process,
till next time
Happy Creating,

xC


No comments:

Post a Comment